Graham, Texas • Property Info
The Graham Industrial Association was founded in 1956. For over 50 years, the Association has been the leading proponent for economic growth in Graham. It has played a major part in creating over 1,000 jobs and has seen the development of over 1 million sq ft of industrial buildings. Companies that have relocated through the Industrial Association have annualized payrolls in excess of 10 million dollars. Some of the businesses relocated by GIA to Graham include Hexcel, Graham Magnetics, Texas Recreation, Cavalier Homes, and Remington Tie Company. In the early 1960’s the GIA also provided office space for new doctors as they located to Graham.
The Graham Industrial Association has buildings and land available for businesses wishing to relocate to Graham or expand their current Graham businesses. The buildings range in size from 16,000 sq ft to 122,000 sq ft. Land is available in the Industrial Park and along Hwy 380.
For more information on Graham and the opportunities for your business, contact
Graham Industrial Association
P.O. Box 1465
Graham, Texas 76450