Vernon, Texas • Incentives
- On a case by case basis, give consideration to providing abatement of Ad Valorem taxes up to 100% on real property and eligible personal property improvements to qualified businesses for a period of up to 10 years as authorized under Section 11.24 and Chapter 312 of the Tax Code.
- On a case by case basis, give consideration to an accelerated permit process to qualified businesses and/or accelerated service extension and analysis.
- Technical assistance in the preparation and the submission of grant and loan applications to qualified businesses.
- Assistance in the application for job training for new, permanent jobs through the Texas Workforce Commission, Skills Development Fund and/or other available programs to qualified businesses.
- On a case by case basis, give consideration of additional benefits to qualified businesses.