Grow North Texas • Higher Education Opportunities
- Established in 1922.
- Located in Wichita Falls, Texas, which is located midway between Oklahoma City and the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- 255-acre campus is nestled among the city's residential area, and comprises 70 buildings, numerous playing fields, and an outdoor recreational facility near Sikes Lake.
- One of 36 public institutions of higher education in Texas.
- Only university in Texas to become a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges (COPLAC).
- Offer U.S. non-Texas residents a special tuition rate. The university was recently recognized U.S. News and World Report's list of "10 Public Schools with the Cheapest Out-of-State Tuition."
VERNON COLLEGE Vernon College is a fully accredited, comprehensive community college offering academic, career and technical education programs, as well as community classes to prepare students for employment or for successful transfer to a four-year college or university.
NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS COLLEGE NCTC was officially established May 20, 1924–-making it the oldest continuously operating two-year college in Texas today. Originally named Gainesville Junior College, the school was founded by Randolph Lee Clark, a man with a family legacy in higher education and a true pioneer of public community college education in Texas.
WAYLAND BAPTIST UNIVERSITY Wayland’s Wichita Falls campus offers a wide range of quality academic programs, taught in small classes in a caring, Christian environment. Whether you’re beginning your academic career or finishing a degree, Wayland-Wichita Falls provides the academic excellence and much-needed flexibility to reach your goals.